We still reserve for AUTUMN!
You are welcome to contact us for specifying any issue, related to our SPECIAL OFFER price!
Dolphin assisted therapy is a unique, non-traditional approach to psychotherapy, where the process of psychotherapy is deeply connected with the process of human and dolphin interspecies communication.
The uniqueness of method connected with the great amount of active factors, directly involved into process. Among these factors the following might be determined: emotional, sensorial, motional, playful, bioenergetics, ultrasonic.
- Our dolphin assisted therapy center in Hurghada works all year round and is opened at your service every day, except Tuesday.
- The dolphin assisted therapy itself passes with the participation of specially educated and trained dolphins. The coach watches and controls the dolphins and is directly responsible for all necessary work they make.
- Child is always accompanied by the psychologist or rehabilitologist in a pool, the duty of these specialists is to organize the kid’s contact with the dolphin and to provide the correction work within the dolphin assisted therapy framework.
The duration of dolphin assisted therapy process is usually equals to 30 minutes and might be conditionally divided into two parts: game part and water part.
The game part lasts for approximately 10 minutes and includes different kinds of games with the dolphin on a dais: songs, dancing, game with a ball, with a ring, dolphin’s drawings, tactile contact with the dolphin – the dolphin is allowed to be touched, pet, embraced, kissed, etc.
The water part is a direct contact with the dolphin in water. The duration of water part is about 20 minutes.
It is well-known, that dolphin assisted therapy positively affects the cognitive and behavioral aspects of child’s life, helps his socialization, increases perseverance and internal motivation for studies. All these allow combining the dolphin assisted therapy with other correctional and rehabilitation studies.
In our dolphin assisted therapy center you are able to combine the therapy with the following services massage sessions
The individual session outline
- The free transfer of child and parents is available from the hotel to the dolphin assisted therapy center;
- The dolphin assisted therapy session starts with the dolphintherapist consultation, by which the medical history of child (so called “anamnesis”) is collecting, the physical and mental state of the baby is specifying, the requests of parents are defining and the outline for the whole course in general and for every single session is developing;
- The introduction and welcome – the establishing contact among the child, dolphintherapist and dolphin;
- The game – the child’s contact with the dolphin goes deeper with the assistance of the game.
- The water part – the contact with the dolphin in the water environment, during which the intensive sensorial, locomotion and ultrasonic impact are providing;
- The farewell part – the ending of dolphin assisted therapy process, farewell with the dolphin;
- The fixing and correction parts – sessions with the psychologist, speech therapist, massage therapist. The fixing of mastered during the process of dolphin assisted therapy perks take place, new perks are mastering;
- The consultation part – the summary of the session is concluding and the new aims for the following session are defining. The parents receiving their “home tasks”;
- After all procedures ending our free transfer transports the child and the parents to the hotel.
The dolphin assisted therapy indications
The method has showed its effectiveness and potency in case of children’s following disorders:
- Psychological and speech development delays;
- Early infantile autism and Asperger syndrome;
- Down syndrome
- The deficit attention and hyperactivity syndrome;
- Musculoskeletal system diseases;
- The central and peripheral nervous system diseases, including the children cerebral palsy;
- Behavioral disorders;
Adults have positive effect in case of the following disorders:
- Posttraumatic stress disorders;
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (asthenic syndrome);
- Muscle fatigue;
- Psychosomatic disorders;
Thanks to the communication with the dolphin the following aims might be achieved:
- Person might be assisted in terms of overcoming the problem of self isolation, it helps to stimulate the interest to the outer world, which is the condition for recreation, correcting and optimization of social relations;
- The improvements in a cognitive sphere facilitate the process of new knowledge’s and thinking development;
- Increase the interior motivation to education and communication;
- Increase the perseverance;
- Develop the speech;
- Increase the self-esteem;
- Stabilize the mood;
- Improve the sleep;
- Facilitate the chronic pains and psychosomatic disorders;
- Decrease the involuntary movements, tics and spasms;
- Improve the coordination.
The cost for one dolphin assisted therapy session is 165€.
The payment for the dolphin assisted therapy course is made upon client’s arrival to “Dolphin World”.
In case of need you are welcome to make payment beforehand – in this case please write to us and we will send you the invoice for bank payment.
Our contact information:
Tel (Viber, whatsApp, Line): + 201001173378