The child preparation to the dolphin assisted therapy
Dolphin assisted therapy is a non-specified method of rehabilitation and correction of children with development disorders.
For many children this experience turned out to be new. This may complicate the effective interaction with dolphin. In this case 3-4 and sometimes even more sessions might be used only for adaptation of child to the dolphin assisted therapy conditions.
In order to strengthen and accelerate the positive contact of the child and the animal several simple recommendations should be fulfilled:
THE CHILD PREPARATION TO WATER:
- attend the “adult” pool together with the child (deep pool with the water temperature of lower than +28 degrees);
- in case of absence the ability to attend the pool, try to accustom the child to the cool water at home (fulfill the bath with water with the temperature of lower than +28 degrees, take a cool shower);
ADAPTATION TO THE ANIMALS:
- attend the zoo with child, the farm or get a pet at home;
- take care with this animal together with the child, stroke it, if possible – ride on it;
- it is important for the child to realize that animals cause no danger to him;
CREATION OF A DOLPHIN’S POSITIVE IMAGE:
- attend the dolphinarium together with the child;
- show the multiplication movies, movies and documentaries about dolphins;
- listen the audio records with the sounds of dophins;
- buy dolphin soft toy;
- play in a game where it will need to be dolphins;
- mention all positive traits of dolphins and the things to expect when the child will start dolphin assisted therapy sessions;
MAKE THE DOLPHIN A PART OF YOUR LIFE!
Tel (Viber, whatsApp, Line): +201001173378 +201119788892